Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Bush is lying to us again.

Arrogant prick!

I hate watching his smug ass, but I thought there were a number of interesting exchanges.

I was struck by the fact that whenever a reporter asked him about quotes from another world leader like Putin or Jalal Talabani he acted like it was the first time he had heard of it. I just kept thinking "how uninformed is the leader of this country?" Don't you think he should be the FIRST to know these things?

He also completely shut down the reporter who asked about the Blackwater situation, though he did say he is ultimately responsible for their being in Iraq. Which in my mind means he is responsible for bringing them to justice.

He was also asked how he defined torture. His response was that whatever the legal definition was for torture is how he defined it. He did not allow a follow up question.

1 comment:

  1. head over to Watergate Summer...I think you are the only other blogger I have found tonight that also saw the debacles today....thank you...you summarized it really well...

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.